Efficient, easy, hassle free
I Singh

HK Lawyers HK Lawyers

Attention: open in a new window. PDFPrintE-mail



Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Do you need an EPC? 

Yes if .....

  • You are selling a property 
  • You are renting a property
  • You are granting a new lease

Do I need an EPC for a residential property:

  • Yes the EPC requirement applies to both residential AND commercial properties

Do I need an EPC if the property is vacant:

  • Possibly not and to check call us on 

0121 515 0006

We can arrange independent EPCs. This will the allow you free choice as to which estate agent you market your Property with.  For more information call us on 0121 515 0006 or use our web form for a call back.  Prices start from 60.00 nationwide!