Excellent service
G Mcleod

HK Lawyers HK Lawyers

Attention: open in a new window. PDFPrintE-mail

Wills, Trusts & Probate

HK Lawyers can deal with your estate during, and after, your lifetime to relay your specific wishes. It is readily assumed that if you die your estate will pass to your next of kin or that your children will be cared for by the family, however, the distribution of your assets is governed by the rules of intestacy which may not distribute your assets in the way you want.

  • Probate applications and administration
  • Disagreements between family members
  • Are you entitled to an inheritance but your sibling is refusing or delaying making payment?
  • Powers of attorney, lasting powers of attorney, declarations of trusts, deeds of appointment
  • Statutory declarations, severance of joint tenancy
  • Deputyship applications to the Public Guardianship Office
  • Do I have to pay inheritance tax?
  • Wills, codicils, variation and validity of wills
  • What happens to my Will if I change address, get married or if I get divorced?
  • We can meet you at your home, visit you at hospital or at a place closer to home.....

For more information and advice, please contact us today.

Useful Documents
Download this file (LPA.pdf)Lasting Power of Attorney[116 Kb]
Download this file (wills checklist.pdf)Checklist for Making a Will[168 Kb]